Ixia’s Xcellon-Flex 4x40GE Full Emulation load module offers the industry’s leading 40GE QSFP+ port density, with 4 ports on a single slot load module, scaling up to 24 ports in a single XM12 chassis. The 4x40GE Full Emulation load module has a rich layer 2-7 feature set and is well suited for mid-range protocol emulation and scale testing at an affordable price. The load module is ideal for manufacturers of large-port-count, converged data center switches. Run in conjunction with Ixia’s test applications IxNetwork and IxLoad, Xcellon-Flex is best-in-class for economical, mediumperformance layer 2-7 testing at 40GE speeds.
- Industry’s leading 40GE QSFP+ port density: 4 ports per load module
- Mid-range layer 2-3 and 4-7 protocol scalability
- PCS Lanes testing for compliance to IEEE802.3ba standard
- Data center ready – with Data Center Bridging with LLDP/DCBX, FCoE and Priority-based Flow Control (PFC, IEEE802.1Qbb) protocol support
- IEEE 802.3ba compliant PCS transmit and receive side test capabilities
- Compatible with XM2 and XM12 chassis