The Spirent TestCenter HyperMetrics 40/100G Ethernet module delivers several industry firsts including the highest port density with 1 port of 100G and 2 ports of 40G per module, the lowest cost per port and the highest scale protocol emulation. Leveraging Spirent’s HyperMetrics multicore processor, the 40/100G Ethernet test module validates performance, scalability and realism. Further, to support all aspects of 40/100G Ethernet development the Spirent TestCenter HyperMetrics 40/100G Ethernet modules goes beyond Layer 2-7 to include Layer 1 functional testing.
- Layer 1 lane skew and PRBS testing
- Line rate Layer 2, Ethernet and MPLS forwarding performance benchmarking
- Highest-scale routing and MPLS VPN network emulation
- Line-rate Layer 3 IP traffic generation and analysis
- High-performance stateful HTTP, FTP and VoIP traffic generation and analysis
- Streaming of real video, such as MPEG-2 and H.264, with video QoE measurements with Spirent Topology emulation over MPLS and IP Routing
NOTE: No software of any kind (external or internal) is provided with the Hardware. Please contact Spirent to obtain software license rights and maintenance support