Agilent 1733A 4 Ports 4 Gb/s Fibre Channel Test Module includes 4 independent, user configurable Fibre Channel ports, running at 2 or 4 Gb/s.
Each port can be independently set up and operated, and provides simultaneous line speed traffic generation and real-time continuous measurement capabilities.
Agilent 1733A 4 Ports 4 Gb/s Fibre Channel Test Module live measurements can be made while test is running, helping you see in real time the operation of your DUT.
- Expandable, modular, multi-port, multi-user architecture with high port density
- 4 Ports 4 Gb/s Fibre Channel Test Module Multilayer user-definable traffic generation and analysis at full wire speed
- 1733A has 4 Ports 4 Gb/s Fibre Channel Test Module Simultaneous data plane and fabric services test
- 1733A Configurable test port behavior to emulate various HBAs
- Device Virtualization capabilities help simulate a large scale SAN of 2000 devices within a 2U rack
- Port State machine control
- Error injection
- Real time performance measurement, including throughput, latency, lost frames, BB credit
- Real time link error measurements, including loss-of-sync and disparity errors
- Name server Test
- State change notification latency test
- Failover recovery
- Test customization and automation through standard TCL scripting language