Spirent / Zarak Abacus ACG Analog Call Generator Subsystem emulates analog subscribers.
Spirent / Zarak Abacus ACG Analog Call Generator Subsystem generates calls to the system under test (SUT) by executing scripts (call sequences) for each circuit.
ACG Analog Call Generator Subsystem Features:
- Analog Call Generator Subsystem emulates analog telephones
- Analog Call Generator Subsystem originates and terminate calls
- ACG Loop start and ground start
- ACG 600 ohms and 900 ohms
- ACG 32-bit processor, DSPs, and flash memory to ensure full computing and upgrading capabilities
- Analog Call Generator Subsystem is programmable call progress tones
- DTMF, MF R1, pulse dialling
- Flexible call sequences
- Generate 5600 calls per hour per subsystem
- Test duration to be random or fixed from 1 s to 5 years
- Verify that speech path is established and retained for duration of call
- Results are automatically and continuously gathered and presented in tables and histograms
- End-to-end testing with other interfaces on Abacus
NOTE: No software of any kind (external or internal) is provided with the Hardware. Please contact Spirent to obtain software license rights and maintenance support.