Spirent / Zarak Abacus1 DRG Subsystem is a resource for the Circuit Generator (CG) subsystems in an Abacus system. The DRG is purchased with either the ability to send WAV files, perform PSQM analysis, or both. During a test, the DRG subsystem is configured to perform one of these two tasks. As a resource, the DRG can support multiple interfaces simultaneously within the CG shelf.
- Test speech quality using ITU-TP.861 Perceptual Speech Quality Measurement (PSQM) algorithm
- Verify speech path using voice or other sounds
- Use standard WAV files
- Send WAV files on 128 channels simultaneously
- Perform PSQM or PSQM+ on 32 channels simultaneously
- Acts as a resource to support hundreds of channels in an Abacus system
- Multiple DRGs can be used in an Abacus system to expand capacity
- 32-bit processor, DSPs, and flash memory to ensure full computing and upgrading capabilities
- Works with any interface type on Abacus, including analog, T1, E1, ISDN, GR-303, V5.1, V5.2, and SS7
- Can store 128 different WAV files with total length of 8 minutes
- Results are automatically and continuously gathered andpresented in tables and graphs
NOTE: No software of any kind (external or internal) is provided with the Hardware. Please contact Spirent to obtain software license rights and maintenance support.