Aeroflex TM500 LTE-C Infrastructure Test Mobile Platform System with the following:
- 4 x 44830/622 Modules
- 1 x 1038-6497 Kontron AM4100 4-Port Module
- 2 x 44830/738 RF connection Modules
*More variety cards and quantity units available. Please contact us for details. *
Aeroflex TM500 LTE-C Infrastructure Test Mobile Platform System family is in use with almost every base station manufacturer across the world, and can be regarded as the de facto standard for network testing via RF.
Aeroflex Test Mobiles provide low level handset UE control and configuration flexibility combined with the detailed measurement data required by infrastructure engineers to rapidly diagnose engineering issues. New technology test mobiles such as those based upon LTE have leading edge roadmaps to support testing of the very latest 3GPP functionality.
Aeroflex TM500 LTE-C Infrastructure Test Mobile Platform System is a scalable test system for validating network performance as experienced by end users, across multiple cells and different radio access technologies. With integrated data services it is able to measure the complete performance of the network, from RF through to the packet core – this includes interaction with other users, the simulated RF environment and mobility, accurately replicating real-world user behavior profiles such as web browsing, emails, downloading files, video streaming and Voice over LTE (VoLTE), together with mobility across the radio access network.
- 3GPP GSM, WCDMA, LTE, LTE-A FDD and TDD, and 5G
- Support of 3GPP LTE and LTE-A Rel-8, Rel-9, Rel-10 and Rel-11, WCDMA up to Rel-10, and pre-3GPP 5G NR
- L1, L2, NAS and full system level modes
- Support of high number of UEs per cell/carrier for capacity testing
- Easy configuration of traffic and channel conditions for multiple UEs
- Support of high data rates through high order MIMO and/or aggregation of multiple component carriers
- Up to 60 MHz BW per UE for LTE-A, and 20MHz BW per UE for WCDMA (MC-HSDPA)
- Up to 600 Mbps over 40 MHz for LTE and 168Mbps for WCDMA
- Support of multiple RF bands, and CPRI
- Cabled or over the air operation
- Comprehensive logging, control, display, and analysis tools