Ameritec AM2-A Self-Contained Analog Call Generator with the following:
- Software Version: 5.07H
- Equiped w/250146
Ameritec AM2-A Self-Contained Analog Call Generator Ameritec’s Feature Call GUI, can control up to 32 AM2 Niagara units via an Ethernet TCP/IP LAN or RS232 port.
Through the use of user defined call scripts and line protocols, user can tailor test scenarios to meet a broad range of testing requirements.
- Provides line interfaces for 64 analog (POTS) bi-directional lines that enables the user the ability to develop a test environment with low or high line counts and multiple interfaces
- Self-contained and portable, featuring a built-in user interface
- Used alone , it can simulate one to hundreds of telephony subscribers
- Call volume is typically 16,000 confirmed calls per hour (DTMF dialing, tone ID confirmation, 64 paired lines)
- Line interface – loop start, 2-wire (optional ground start)
- Equipped with Pulse, DTMF, MF R1 and MF R2 dialing; 900 ohm impedance (optional 600 ohm impedance)
- Optional 50Hz, 12kHz and 16kHz Meter Pulse Detection, Caller ID / ADSI, Voice Replay and Voice Over Packet