Spirent SmartBits AT-9622 ATM OC-12 Multi-mode Module allows one transmit or receive trigger to be defined per card.
- ATM OC-12/STM-4, 1-port SmartCard for SMB-200 & SMB-2000
- AT-9622 622 Mbps. SC multi-mode fiber, 1300 nm.
- ATM OC-12 Multi-mode Module measures peak call rate and setup latencies for SVCs in Smart Signaling
- ATM OC-12 Multi-mode Module generates frames on up to 2,048, PVCs and SVCs
- Supports PPP testing with up to 2,048 PPP sessions
- Supports LANE testing with up to 64 LECs.
- Supports up to 800 calls per second per port in Smart Signaling, for a total of 32,000 calls per second utilizing a test suite of 40 ATM ports
- AT-9622 supports up to 8.38 million VCCs per port for a total of 335.54 million VCCs in a 40-port ATM test suite.
- AT-9622 ATM OC-12 Multi-mode Module provides end-to-end performance analysis for xDSL net-works
- Spirent SmartBits AT-9622 ATM OC-12 Multi-mode Module provides protocol support for ILMI, UNI 3.x, LAN Emulation Client 1.0, and LLC/SNAP per RFC 1483;Classical IP per RFC 1577; and PPP per RFCs 1661 and 2.
NOTE: No software of any kind (external or internal) is provided with the Hardware. Please contact Spirent to obtain software license rights and maintenance support.