Spirent TestCenter CM-1G-D12 HyperMetrics 12-port Gigabit Ethernet Test Module is 4- and 12-port Gigabit Ethernet test modules combine Spirent TestCenter’s network emulation and traffic generation with line rate Avalanche application traffic to deliver the highest performance Layer 2-7 test solution available on a single module.
Spirent TestCenter CM-1G-D12 HyperMetrics 12-port Gigabit Ethernet Test Module supports line rate Layer 2-3 test traffic and Layer 4-7 traffic over 10/100/1000 Mbps Copper or Gigabit Ethernet SFP interfaces.
CM-1G-D12 HyperMetrics 12-port Gigabit Ethernet Test Module is ideal for functional, performance and conformance testing of service provider and enterprise networks of all sizes and stages of deployment.
- CM-1G-D12 HyperMetrics 12-port Gigabit Ethernet Test Module, Triple Play: Testing and service validation from the user’s point of view (quality of experience) using realistic voice calling, unicast and multicast streaming videos as well as Internet traffic
- CM-1G-D12 HyperMetrics 12-port Gigabit Ethernet Test Modulee is dvice Benchmarking: Test using IETF RFC 2544, RFC 2889 and RFC 3918 methodologies with easy test setup using dynamically bound traffic and automated wizards
- CM-1G-D12 Carrier Ethernet: Verify services whether delivered via VPLS, Layer 2 Pseudowires, bridged Ethernet, packet transport protocols or combinations of these technologies
- CM-1G-D12 Service Provider Routers: Verify Layer 3, multicast and video services delivered via BGP/MPLS VPN, multicast routing or mVPN
- CM-1G-D12 Subscriber Emulation: Emulate thousands of access subscribers using different services across multiple ports under normal or exceptional traffic conditions
- CM-1G-D12 Advanced Layer 4-7 user emulation: Perform line rate web, media and security testing for concise content delivery
- CM-1G-D12 HyperMetrics 12-port Gigabit Ethernet Test Module Complete Layer 2-7 testing: Validate access networks, routers, switches and mobile backhaul
Traditional test module design fixes CPU resources to specific ports. These 1-dimenstional architectures necessitate three hardware designs to achieve the usage goals of high port scalability, virtual network emulation and high-capacity application traffic. HyperMetrics’ architecture relegates these design limitations to the past.
NOTE: No software of any kind (external or internal) is provided with the Hardware. Please contact Spirent to obtain software license rights and maintenance support