DiCon GP700 General Purpose Fiberoptic Switch Platform
- P/N: 97410
- Software version: Ver 2.13
- In put: 25
- Out put: 25
DiCon GP700 General Purpose Fiberoptic Switch Platform offers complete fiber optic switching solutions.
The flexible GP700 General Purpose Fiberoptic Switch Platform enables the integration of multiple fiber optic switches, attenuators, couplers, and other components in a user-friendly programmable instrument.
General Purpose Fiberoptic Switch Platform can control up to 30 1×N switches, tunable filters, or variable attenuators, and up to 64 2×2, 1×2, and On-Off switches.
Larger configurations can be accommodated using multiple housings.
A wide variety of rack-mountable and benchtop chassis are available.
DiCon GP700 can be built with Corning SMF-28, Flexcor 1060 or Polarization Maintaining Panda fiber.
- Very low insertion loss
- Low back-reflection
- Precise repeatability
- Up to 30 1×N switches, tunable filters, and variable attenuators in a single chassis
- Up to 64 2×2, 1×2, and On-Off switches in a single chassis
- Manual, IEEE 488.2 (GPIB), and RS-232 interface
- Flexible fiber types and wavelength ranges