JDSU HST-3000 VoIP Handheld Services Tester with following:
- Revision: 5.31.03
- HST Power Supply II
- HST-000-226-01 Rev-G
- HST-3000 ACE NANYA
- HST-000-139-07 Rev P
- 80-45921-03 Rev 500
- SIM, E1
- HST-000-080-01 Rev P
- Keypad SW Rev 2.0
JDSU HST-3000 VoIP Handheld Services Tester provides the best any access network tester has to offer. Built on a strong and proven reputation for test accuracy, the HST-3000 can help you find real problems up to 30 percent faster.
JDSU HST-3000 VoIP Handheld Services Tester starts with unsurpassed copper qualification and fault-finding tools and adds fiber inspection, single and bonded pair ADSL2+/VDSL2, Gigabit Ethernet, IPTV, Microsoft TV and VoIP testing to help round out full triple play testing strategy. It also supports legacy T1, DS3, ISDN PRI/BRI, and other interfaces via field-swappable modules and optional software.
- Best-in-class for test accuracy — it really does matter
- Multiple chipsets supported for xDSL — widest interoperability on the market
- Find real problems up to 30% faster — correlates copper, xDSL and IPTV measurements
- Protects your investment — modular approach to add GigE, Ethernet, E1, etc.
- Helps you define an accurate, repeatable test strategy — with automated tests, expert modes — reduces errors and minimizes repeats.
- Full copper analysis suite – qualify, provision, and troubleshoot copper pairs – includes DVOM, Opens, TDR, wideband TIMS, spectral noise, and resistive fault locator (RFL).
- Bonded ADSL2+/VDSL test accuracy brings up both pairs of a bonded group simultaneously
- Gigabit Ethernet module features SAMComplete/ ITU-T Y.1564 service activation- automated SLA verification and troubleshooting for circuits that carry multiple services and bandwidth profiles.
- Unique USB-mounted JDSU P500i provides unique pass/fail fiber inspection
- Standard automation and TechComplete – Improve testing processes through automation and centralized, web-based management tools.