IXIA Optixia LSM1000XMS12-01 12 Port Dual PHY Load Module
- Gigabit Ethernet Load Module for XM Chassis.
- Connector Type: 12 Port Dual PHY (RJ45 and SFP).
- 10/100/1000 Mbps.
- 256MB Port CPU Memory.
- SEP Fiber Ports (transceiver options include SFP-LX or SFP-SX.
- Number of Ports: 12
- Number of Stream Definitions per Port: 256 in Packet Stream Mode (sequential) or Advanced Stream (interleaved) modes. Each Stream Definition can generate millions of unique traffic
- Table UDF Feature: Comprehensive packet editing function for emulating large numbers of sophisticated flows. Up to 98K table UDF entries are supported on the LSM1000XMS12 and 32K on the LSM1000XMSR12.
- Packet Flow Statistics: Real-time statistics to track up to 128k packet flows on the LSM1000XMS12 with throughput and latency measurements. The LSM1000XMSR12 supports 64K packet flows.
Ixia’s Gigabit Ethernet LSM1000XMS12-01 Dual PHY XMS LAN Services Modules (LSMs) offer complete Layer 2-7 network and application testing functionality in a single XM test system.
Each test port supports wire-speed Layer 2-3 traffic generation and analysis, high performance routing/bridging protocol emulation, and true Layer 4-7 application traffic generation and subscriber emulation. With 12 ports per module, ultra-high density test environments can be created for auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet over copper as well as Gigabit Ethernet over fiber.
With 12 slots per XM12 chassis, up to 144 Gigabit Ethernet test ports are supported in a single test system.
Each port on a GE XMS module contains a powerful RISC processor running Linux and a full, testing-optimized TCP/IP stack. This architecture provides unprecedented performance and flexibility for testing routers, switches, broadband and wireless access devices, web servers, video servers, secure gateways, firewalls, and many other networking and application-aware devices.
- Complete Layer 2-7 network and application testing functionality in a single test system
- Flexible Packet Generation
- Real-Time Latency
- Transmit Scheduler
- Extensive Statistics
- Data Capture
- Data Integrity
- Sequence and Duplicate
- Packet Checking
- Routing/Bridging Protocol Emulation
- Application Layer Performance Testing
- Tcl API