Keysight Agilent J7231B OmniBER OTN 10G Jitter Communications Performance Analyzer with the following:
- Options installed
- 004: Side Mounted Connectors
- 100: 52 to 2488 Mb/s interfaces not required
- 108: SONET/SDH optical testing at 10 Gb/s – 1550nm
- 112: OTU2 testing at 10.71 Gb/s
- 610: Exchangeable Connector SC
Agilent J7231B OmniBER OTN 10G Jitter Communications Performance Analyzer is the world’s first tester for all synchronous SDH/SONET rates up to 10 Gb/s and G.709 OTU2 at 10.71 Gb/s. Now with added next generation SONET/SDH capability to test the latest Multi Service Plateforms (MSPs), the OmniBER OTN provides a complete functional and jitter test solution in a single tester.
J7231B is designed for development, verification and manufacturing applications, the analyzer provides the industry’s most accurate jitter test solution. Exhibiting ultra-low and stable instrinsic jitter characteristics, the OmniBER OTN exceeds the ITU-T O.172 recommendation, giving you extra margin when designing to meet the relevant Telcordia and ITU-T jitter recommendations.
The OmniBER OTN 10G Jitter is also able to detect and measure very short jitter transients, ensuring that no potential problem goes unnoticed by your measurement.
- Exceeds ITU-T O.172 specification for jitter and wander test equipment
- J7231B, All optical SONET/SDH/OTN jitter and wander test, 52 Mb/s to 10.71 Gb/s
- J7231B is fully programmable user masks for jitter tolerance and jitter transfer measurements
- Unique parallel measurement filter architecture speeds testing and event correlation
- Next generation SONET/SDH Ethernet payload mapping simulation and analysis – GFP (G.7041) and LAPS (X.86)
- High and low order Virtual Concatenation (G.707) and LCAS (G.7042) simulation and analysis. Full G.707 differential delay generation and measurement to 256ms.
- Encapsulation analyzer provides detailed view and capture of client data for resolving complex or intermittent problems
- SONET/SDH APS service disruption measurements.
- ITU-T G.709 OTU2 optical channel support including Forward Error Correction (FEC) simulation and analysis, and OTU frame capture