Spirent SmartBits LAN-3201B GigE SmartMetrics Module is to test the performance and interoperability of Layer 3 devices. The module can also be used to test Layer 2 functionality and performance. The LAN-3201B is capable of full wire-rate traffic generation and analysis, can generate the equivalent traffic of one fully-loaded LAN with up to 8,192 end user devices.
Spirent SmartBits LAN-3201B GigE SmartMetrics Module supports up to 8,192 streams, resulting in 512 million flows.
- 1000Base Ethernet, GBIC, 1-port, SmartMetrics module
- The first multi-layer, multi-protocol performance analysis system for networks and network devices with Gigabit Ethernet interfaces.
- Stream-based traffic generation and analysis.
- Advanced tracking capabilities.
- Histogram analysis of streams allows long duration tests.
- Generates/accepts 802.1p, 802.1q, and 802.3ac VLAN tagged frames
NOTE: No software of any kind (external or internal) is provided with the Hardware. Please contact Spirent to obtain software license rights and maintenance support.