Spirent SmartBits LAN-3327A Dual Media TeraMetrics XD Module offers Dual Media Ethernet connections on every test port. The user can select a 10/100/1000 Mbps connection or a Gigabit Ethernet Fiber connection on each port. Each XD module can simulate the millions of clients and servers necessary to fully stress test a device or network. Spirent SmartBits LAN-3327A Dual Media TeraMetrics XD Module test system can scale from 2 ports up to 768 test ports. Requires SFP Transceiver for Gigabit Ethernet Fiber testing, order ACC-6025A for Multimode (850 nm) or ACC-6026A for Singlemode (1310 nm).
- Dual Media 10/100/1000 Mbps and Gigabit Ethernet Fiber on each port
- Wire-rate traffic generation and analysis at Layers 2 and 3
- Transmit millions of IP flows and analyze CoS and DiffServe information
- Run multiple protocols per port simultaneously to emulate large routed networks
- Realistic higher application traffic and protocol breadth for Layer 4 to 7 testing
NOTE: No software of any kind (external or internal) is provided with the Hardware. Please contact Spirent to obtain software license rights and maintenance support.