Ameritec Fortissimo NLG-IP SIP/MGCP Network Load Generator with the following:
- Options intalled
- QoS : All Lines
- Extended Feature Set : Licensed
Ameritec Fortissimo NLG-IP SIP/MGCP Network Load Generator is a SIP network load generator that simulates high volumes of SIP sub scribers placing calls into the network. The unit is designed to give the user flexibility to serve a wide range of applications associated with switch and network testing. This high volume of bulk call generation can be combined with complex call testing capability. Through the use of user defined call scripts and line protocols, users can tailor test scenarios to meet a wide range of testing requirements.
- Supports 192 SIP subscribers being simulated with full bearer path testing and support for registration, authentication,G.711/G.729 encoding and proxy servers via software selectable parameters.
- Simulated subscriber are independently controlled through unique parameter fields defined in user programmed Call Scripts.
- Call Scripts include capabilities for testing signaling, dialing, Voice over Packet, QoS (GMOS, G-PSQM, G-PESQ R-Factor,) digit decoding, tone sending,path verification, and tone receive.
- The Scripts define calling patterns and can simulate practically any action a live caller can perform.
- Scripts can also simulate multiple subscribers allowing testing of multiple-party calls such as conference calling.