Spirent SmartBits SMB-6000B 12-slot Chassis designed for network equipment manufacturers, telcos and ISPs, evaluation labs, and enterprise users, the SMB-6000B network performance testing system can be daisy-chained together to achieve large scale testing.
- Can hold up to 12 modules to achieve ultra high density
- Supports up to 96 10/100 Ethernet ports, 24 Traditional Gigabit Ethernet ports, 12 POS ports, 24 SmartMetrics Gigabit Ethernet ports, 12 Fibre Channel ports, 6 10GbE ports, or a combination of these port types
- Bundled with three PC-based software applications for comprehensive stress testing
- Supports sophisticated automated industry standard performance tests defined in RFC 1242 and RFC 2544
- Supports a 10/100 Mbps Ethernet or Telnet connection to the host PC
- Provides GPS (Global Positioning System) and NTP (Network Timing Protocol) support
- Supports multi-user operation.