Spirent SR5500 Wireless Channel Emulator with the following:
- Model : SR5500 Wireless Channel Emulator
- Firmware Version : 03.40.05
- Options installed
- 10 MHz Reference : Internal
The Spirent SR5500 Wireless Channel Emulator is the most complete and efficient solution available for accurately testing SISO and 2×2 MIMO wireless receivers. The system can be configured to manage intricate MIMO-OTA testing (via simplified graphical controls) and to perform Virtual Drive Testing (VDT) to reduce the cost and time burdens associated with drive testing.
The Spirent SR5500 Wireless Channel Emulator helps isolate performance issues early in the development and design verification cycle, accelerating time to market and minimizing post-deployment issues.
- The Spirent SR5500 Wireless Channel Emulator emulates wideband radio channel characteristics such as time-varying multi-path delay spread, fast fading, shadow fading and channel loss for advanced receiver implementations using diversity, beamforming and MIMO
- Optional configurations let you stick to your budget without risk. Systems are always fully upgradeable to our most powerful modular configuration
- Spirent’s exclusive Fading Lab lets you create a repeatable RF environment from data sets, whether captured on channel-sounding equipment or generated in software
- An advanced fading engine ensures accurate testing of sophisticated technologies like E-UTRA (LTE), HSPA, HSPA+, EV-DO, WLAN and WiMAX
- Spirent’s Wireless Channel Emulator exclusive DEE gives you the flexibility to quickly and easily turn simple spreadsheets into complex RF scenarios ready to use for testing
NOTE: No software of any kind (external or internal) is provided with the Hardware. Please contact Spirent to obtain software license rights and maintenance support