The SPT-N4U supports Spirent’s latest high-density test modules in a smaller chassis form-factor that incorporates innovative time- and money-saving capabilities such as: Built-in touchscreen administration, intelligent power and fan control, fast booting and system firmware upgrades. With its efficient architecture, the SPT-N4U supports a variety of environments where the testing requires equipment to be relocated from time-to-time. It also supports multi-user functional testing and chassis chaining where higher density is required but a mainframe N11U is not available. The N4U is fully interoperable with the N11U and accepts the same test modules with no modifications.
- High-density in a small form-factor
- Scales to 640 gigabits of cloud traffic per second
- Supports up to 16 40G ports, 64 10G ports, or 4 100G Ethernet ports per chassis
- Investment protection for existing hardware and future technologies
- Fully backward-compatible with existing Spirent HyperMetrics and HyperMetrics Next test modules
- Does not require learning new UIs or APIs • 400G Ethernet ready
- Measurement reliability and accuracy
- Best-in-class timing precision and synchronization for large scale tests and site-to-site latency/jitter measurements
- Automatic calibration for chassis-to-chassis synchronization
- Innovative design
- Built-in touchscreen for real-time chassis status and administration
- 4x times faster boot time and 3x times faster firmware upgrades than previous systems
- Client software download from the chassis via Web browser
There are no reviews yet.