Spirent TestCenter SPT-9000A SPT9000A comes with CTL9002A
Spirent TestCenter SPT-9000A SPT9000A comes with CTL9002A with the following licenses:
- PACKET GENERATOR AND ANALYZER BASE PACKAGE A
- STP/RSTP/PVST + BASE PACKAGE A
- IGMP/MLD HOST IP MULTICAST BASE PKG A
- RFC-2544 WITH VLAN NETWORK DEVICE BENCHMARK TEST PACKAGE
- MULTIPLE SPANNING TREE BASE PACKAGE A
- IEEE 802.3AD LINK AGGREGATION BASE PACKAGE A
- 802.1AG/Y.1731 EOAM FAULT MANAGEMENT BASE PACKAGE A
- ASYMMETRIC PERFORMANCE TEST PACKAGE B
- ETHERNET LINK OAM (802.3AH) EMULATION BASE PACKAGE A
- DHCP CLIENT/SERVER BASE PACKAGE A
- HTTP/FTP BASE PACKAGE A – 2PK MOD LIC BUNDLE
- Y.1731 EOAM PERPORMANCE MONITORING BASE PACKAGE A
- IEEE 1588V2 NETWORK-BASED TIMING & SYNCHORNIZATION BASE
- SYNCHRONOUS ETHERNET BASE PACKAGE A
- PYTHON API FOR WINDOWS
- SPIRENT SW UPDATE ENTITLEMENT
*This auction is for the chassis only, additional EDM-2003B, CM-1G-D12, CV-10G-S8 modules are avaialble. Please contact us for pricing.
The Spirent SPT-9000A SPT9000A comes with CTL9002A is an ultra high-density chassis that offers optional redundant power, an easy to read LCD and easy to service hardware. It is suitable for the lab or production test environment. The SPT-9000A has 12 slots, supporting up to 144 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 24 10GbE ports, 24 UniPHY or WAN ports or a mixture of these port types. The SPT-9000A supports large form factor modules natively and small form factor modules using the ACC-2090B carrier card.
- Spirent TestCenter 9U chassis with 12 test module capacity
- Supports up to 96 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports, 96 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 144 dual media Gigabit Ethernet ports, 24 10GbE ports, 24 UniPHY ports, 24 WAN ports or a combination of these port types
- Built-in module locking security mechanism to prevent unwanted removal of modules
- Vertical module slot orientation
- Power: 100-240 VAC. Nominal 115 or 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz. The SPT-9000A chassis comes standard with two 1200-Watt power supplies, each requiring its own 15 AMP circuit
- — 2 power supplies – Inlet AC requirement 2 115V @15A (3450W AC nominal) circuits, output DC power of power supply is 1200W per power supply or 2400W total)
- — 3 power supplies – Inlet AC requirement 3 120V/15A (5175W AC nominal) circuits, output DC power of power supply is 1200W per power supply or 2400W total. Note: Three power supplies required for 14 or more UniPHY or WAN ports.
- BTU Requirements:
- — 2 power supplies – 10,000 BTU/h
- — 3 power supplies – 15,000 BTU/h (assume 80% heat load for air conditioning)
- Redundant power supply option: hot swappable third power supply. Note: Power redundancy is module configuration dependent.
- Removable fan tray for easy maintenance
- Dimensions: 17”W x 15.75”H x 20”D (48.3W x 21.6H x 50.165D cm)
- Weight: 110 lbs. (49.8 kg) fully loaded. Shipping weight approx. 130 lbs. (59 kg)
- Operating environment: 59° to 104° F (15° to 35° C); 20 to 80% relative humidity. Must have 6-inch space for unimpeded airflow into the chassis fans, and out of the chassis vents. Must also have blank panels installed for all empty slots.
- Front panel LCD: Scrolls and displays chassis currently configured IP Address, Gateway, Netmask, temperature and other information for easy verification of chassis configuration and error messages
- Front panel LEDs: power, fan, link, status and over temperature
- Back panel LEDs: activity/collision, link/error, 10/100Mbps, 1000Mbps
- Ethernet connection: Two 10Base-T connectors (one on the front and one on the back, only one can be active) 10/100/1000 Mbps (half/full duplex in 10/100 mode)
- Connectors: Two DB9 serial console (one on the front and one on the back, only one can be active); RJ-45 Expansion In/Out connectors for multiple chassis connection; RJ-45 BITS clock connector; connectors to attach to an external GPS or CDMA receiver