Spirent TestCenter SPT-N11U Next Generation Mainframe Chassis is the foundation for Spirent’s new 10GbE, 40GbE and 100GbE test modules. By optimizing the design with the latest hardware and software technology, the SPT-N11U lowers the cost of testing the devices and networks powering the always-on data network.
Spirent TestCenter SPT-N11U Next Generation Mainframe Chassis simultaneously scales to the highest port counts and test traffic rates in the industry while incorporating innovative time- and moneysaving capabilities such as: built-in touchscreen administration, intelligent power and fan control, and fast booting and system firmware upgrades.
With its efficient architecture, the SPT-N11U supports a variety of environments from multi-user functional testing all the way up to multichassis switch fabric and core-router stress testing. A single chassis can scale to nearly 10 terabits of data traffic – more than double that of the competition—supporting enough protocol scale to push any modern router architecture beyond its limits.
- SPT-N11U Next Generation Mainframe Chassis Less rack space and power than equivalent competing systems
- Intelligent power and fan control
- Scales to nearly 10 terabits of cloud traffic per second
- Supports up to 144 40G ports, 576 10G ports, or 96 100G Ethernet ports per chassis
- SPT-N11U Next Generation Mainframe Chassis Investment protection for existing hardware and future technologies
- Fully backward compatible with existing Spirent HyperMetrics and HyperMetrics NEXT test modules
- Does not require learning new UIs or APIs
- 400G Ethernet ready
- Measurement reliability and accuracy
- Best-in-class timing precision and synchronization (ten times better than the nearest competition) for largescale tests and site to-site latency/jitter measurements
- Automatic calibration for chassis-tochassis synchronization
- Innovative design
- Built-in touchscreen for real-time chassis status and administration
- 4x times faster boot time and 3x times faster firmware upgrades than previous systems
- Built-in timing synchronization capability including 1588v2 connector
- Client software download from the chassis via Web browser
NOTE: No software of any kind (external or internal) is provided with the Hardware. Please contact Spirent to obtain software license rights and maintenance support