JDS Uniphase TB9 TB9223+FP Tunable Grating Filter
P/N : TB9223+FP
JDS Uniphase TB9 TB9223+FP Tunable Grating Filter can be used for amplified spontaneous emission (EDFA) applications or to remove spontaneous emission from distributed feedback lasers (DFBs) and tunable lasers in measurements of wavelength selective components.
TB9 TB9223+FP Tunable Grating Filter can be controlled from the front panel keypad or by the GPIB and RS232 interfaces.
This JDS TB9223+Z+FP has a tuning range of 1460-1575 nm and comes with front bulkheads FC/PC connectors.
- TB9 TB9223+FP Wavelength: 1460 nm to 1575 nm
- -3 dB bandwidth (+/- 15%): 0.6 nm
- -20 dB bandwidth (+/- 15%): 1.5 nm
- Insertion loss: < 5.5 dB
- Polarization dependent loss: < 0.2 dB
- Resolution: 0.02 nm
- Return Loss: > 45 dB
- Repeatability: +/- 0.05 nm
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 nm
- Port type: Bulkheads on front
- Connector: FC/PC