EMC VNX 5700 Unified Storage System is high-performing unified storage with unsurpassed simplicity and efficiency, optimized for virtual applications.
With the EMC VNX 5700 Unified Storage System, you’ll achieve new levels of performance, protection, compliance, and ease of management.
EMC VNX 5700 Unified Storage System operating Environment system software delivers high-performance capacity optimization.
EMC Unisphere is an extensible, unified management platform with an intuitive user interface for managing storage on VNXe, VNX, CLARiiON, Celerra, and EMC RecoverPoint SE systems.
- VNX 5700 Unified Storage System: Leverage a single platform for all file and block data services. Centralized management makes administration simple. Data efficiency services reduce your capacity requirements up to 50 percent.
- VNX 5700 Optimized: Optimize for virtual applications with VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V integration. You’ll triple the speed of virtualized SQL and Oracle workloads and boot up to 1,000 virtual desktops in fewer than 8 minutes.
- VNX 5700 High Performance: Take advantage of Flash-optimized performance from an all Flash array by using Flash drives for extendable cache and in the virtual storage pool. High-bandwidth configurations are ideal for data warehousing.
- Max Disk Drive : 500
- Max Raw Capacity : 984TB
- RAID Options : RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 3, RAID 5, RAID 9
- Cache memory : 36GB
- Max Total Ports Per Array : 24
- Max FC Port Count : 24
- Max GigE Port Count : 16
- Max SAN Hosts : 4096
- Disk Drive Types : Flash, SAS, NL-SAS
- File Protocol : NFS, CIFS, MPFS, pNFS
- Block Protocol : FC, iSCSI, FCoE
- HDD Support :
- 100GB SSD, 200GB SSD, 300GB 6Gb SAS 10K, 300GB 3Gb SAS 15K
- 600GB 6Gb SAS 10K, 600GB 6Gb SAS 15K, 2TB 6Gb SAS 7K
- Host Connections : 2Gb FC, 4Gb FC, 8Gb FC, 1Gb iSCSI, 10Gb iSCSI, 10Gb FCoE
- Network Protocol Support :
- ARP, CIFS, FC, FTP, ICMP, iSCSI, LDAP, NDMP
- NFS v2, NFS v3, NFS v4, NLM, NTP, RIP, SNMP
- Array Processor : Intel Xeon 5600