Spirent XFP-2001B Single Port 10GigE Interface Module provides Layer 2-7 capability for the 10GbE LAN and WAN protocols.
Spirent XFP-2001B Single Port 10GigE Interface Module offers high capacity LAN switching functional and performance testing with broadband access, metropolitan and
enterprise routing protocol test capability.
XFP-2001B Single Port 10GigE Interface Module Layer 4-7 testing is supported for protocolbased tests of the upper layers.
- Single Port 10GigE Interface Module Support for Deficit Idle Count (DIC), Link Fault Signaling (LFS), Ethernet preamble editing, and diagnostic loopback
- Single Port 10GigE Interface Module High port density modules with per-port group reservation, providing multi-user capability
- Single Port 10GigE Interface Module Dual media test modules provide 10/100/1000 Mbps and Gigabit Ethernet fiber
- Single Port 10GigE Interface Module Wire-rate and beyond wire-rate traffic generation and analysis at Layers 2 and 3
- Single Port 10GigE Interface Module is compatible with all Spirent TestCenter software applications for comprehensive functional testing and performance
analysis all in one system
- Supports all core technologies required to test Enterprise L2/L3 switches, including QoS, IPv4/v6, multicast, routing, spanning tree, VLAN and DHCP. Simultaneously runs multiple protocols per port to emulate large routed networks.
- Series 2000 GigE modules support testing of application level protocols such as HTTP, SSL, FTP, Telnet, DNS, IPv6, IPSec, Capture/ Replay for L4-7, SIP, SMTP and POP3
- Custom packet and frame editing is facilitated by a graphically driven field editor that allows the user to edit
templates for a wide variety of preconfigured control and data plane packets
- Real time per stream statistics such as jitter, PRBS and minimum, maximum and average latency per stream
- Real time event log allows user to view actual protocol messaging on a per-port basis
- Hardware is field-programmable. The module can be upgraded on-site in its chassis as new features and technologies