Agilent N5343A DigRF Exerciser Module with the following;
- Agilent N5343A DigRF Exerciser Module Options installed
- V4A DigRF v4 capture license
- V4E DigRF v4 stimulus license
Agilent N5343A DigRF Exerciser Module provides serial stimulus capabilities required for DigRF v3 or v4 based IC evaluation and characterization.
A single module combines stimulus and Rx side capture capabilities to generate configurable control and data traffic and observe the response from the Device under Test.
Agilent N5343A allows engineers to work in the domain (Digital or RF) of their choice to quickly characterize the DUT´s digital and wireless behavior.
- Support DigRF v3 and DigRF v4 bus specifications
- Support speeds up to 3 Gb/s, with single or multi-lane configuration
- Integrated Stimulus and Capture capabilities on a single module
- Provides digital stimulus for DigRF v3 or v4 based RF-IC and BB-IC
- Smart stimulus with protocol state machine emulation
- Customize header, payload and frame sequence generation
- Converts raw IQ and control information to DigRF v3 & v4 compliant packets
There are no reviews yet.