Spirent SmartBits GX-1405B 1000SX Gigabit Ethernet Module provides a single port for generating, monitoring, and capturing Gigabit Ethernet traffic in full duplex mode. The physical interface is 850nanometer multi-mode fiber. The GX-1405B/Bs SmartCard operation follows the IEEE 802.3z specification.
Spirent SmartBits GX-1405B 1000SX Gigabit Ethernet Module can be used to test Gigabit Ethernet back-bones, as well as to perform conformance and interoperability testing. Upstream traffic and throughput testing can be performed by using the GX-1405B/Bs in combination with, for example, ten SX-7410B 100 Mbps SmartCards. Upstream traffic and throughput testing can be performed in configurations with other SmartCards.
- 1000Base-SX Ethernet, 1-port, multi-mode, 850nmSmartCard
- All cards transmit and receive at or beyond wire speed.
- Generates, monitors, and captures data
- High port density for generating heavy and realistic loads.
- Generates good and errored traffic
- Generates oversized and undersized frames.
NOTE: No software of any kind (external or internal) is provided with the Hardware. Please contact Spirent to obtain software license rights and maintenance support.