The ILX Lightwave LDC-3900 4-Channel Laser Diode controller is designed for simultaneous of both laser current and temperature in a single mainframe for R&D or production test of optical amplifiers and other applications requiring of multiple laser diodes. Laser current source, temperature, and modules are interchangeable in the 4-channel mainframe. Four isolated, independent channels allow simultaneous control of multiple laser diodes, controlling both laser current and temperature. A wide variety of laser control modules are available including laser current source modules from 200mA to 8A (dual bay module) and 32W temperature control modules. controller modules control the laser drive current with up to 2A output and laser temperature with an integrated 12W TE controller. Every module incorporates low-noise, high-stability performance for precise multiple laser wavelength and power control, along with ILX Lightwave’s proven laser protection. Instrument in automated test environments is possible through the GPIB/IEEE-488 interface.
- ILX Lightwave LDC-3900 4-Channel Laser Diode controller has 4 independent, isolated channels for multiple laser and TEC control
- Wide variety of laser modules available with up to 2A laser current and integrated 12W TE controller
- Single output current source modules available from 200mA to 8A
- 32 W (8 V, 4 A)TEC modules
- Low-noise, high-stability current source modules operate in constant current or constant power modes with direct modulation to 500KHz
- Single channel 32W TEC module operates in constant temperature or constant resistance mode
- TEC modules accept thermistor, IC and RTD temperature sensors
- GPIB/IEEE-488 Interface
There are no reviews yet.