Spirent TestCenter SPT-C1 Portable Layer 2-7 System offers the power of Spirent’s award winning Layer 2-7 router, switch, and application and security test solutions in a portable form factor.
With support for line-rates 10GE, 5GE, 2.5GE, 1GE and 100M test ports and the complete suite of Spirent test solutions, the Spirent TestCenter SPT-C1 Portable Layer 2-7 System offers the power of a professional test tool used by the world’s top network equipment manufacturers, service providers and Fortune 100 at an affordable, entry level price point.
A complete Layer 2 to Layer 7 test tool is now available to replace the multiple open source utilities and ad-hoc testing methods.
SPT-C1 test smarter by moving up to SPT-C1 Portable Layer 2-7 System.
Spirent Portable Layer 2-7 System sets the standard for testing the network environment with unparalleled realism and test packages for:
- Mobile and fixed infrastructures
- Cloud infrastructures
- Cloud applications
- Enterprise campus and WAN networks
- Data centers
- Hyper realistic Layer 4-7 user emulation to test applications and application infrastructure
- Realistic Layer 2-3 traffic to test Quality of Service (QoS) mechanisms
- Four 10/100/1000BASE-T ports
- Two 10 GE SFP+ ports—10GBASE-SR, 850nm, MMF; 10GBASE-LR, 1310nm, SMF
- Four 10/5/2.5/1G/100M Ports
- Supports Spirent TestCenter and Avalanche Commander
- Intelligent Results™ allow users to quickly confirm positive results and identify problematic areas
- Real-time traffic and protocol controls enable the tester to validate and troubleshoot problems by altering the test configuration while the test is running
- Real-time results views allow the user to see how the network responds to changes in specific test conditions without having to stop the test and save the results
- Built-in wizards and automated test scenarios reduce test setup and execution times
- Easy NoCode™ Automation for novice programmers
NOTE: No software of any kind (external or internal) is provided with the Hardware. Please contact Spirent to obtain software license rights and maintenance support
There are no reviews yet.