Melles Griot 11 NCS 101 Nanomotion Controller with the following: Modules installed
- 11 NIB 001-This board fits in the lower bay of the controller chassis and interfaces the chassis to a PC or another controller.
- Nanomotion Controller 11 NIB 007-This board fits in the central bay of the controller chassis and contains Nanomover control electronics and amplifiers.
Melles Griot 11 NCS 101 Nanomotion Controller is designed to be daisy-chained to other 11 NCS 101 control modules in order to operate additional Nanomover motorized actuators in a Master/Slave relationship.
11 NCS 101 includes the 11 NIB 007 motor control board and 11 NIB 001 expansion board, along with an expansion cable. A single Nanomotion master contoller can be daisy chained to up to seven expansion controllers to operate a total of 16 Nanomover motorized actuators.Specifications
- 11 NCS 101 Amplifiers per Chassis: 2
- Maximum Amplifier Voltage: ±21.5 V
- Maximum Current per Amplifier: 2 A
- Bus Compatibility: IBM PC (with PC-Link Card)
- Minimum Speed: 5 mm/s (4 full steps/sec)
- Maximum Speed: 6.25 mm/sec (500 full steps/sec)
- Maximum Acceleration: 1,000,000 full steps/sec2
- Acceleration/Deceleration Ramp Segments: 4
- Number of axes supported: 16 maximum (2 per controller chassis)
- Safety Ratings: Designed per U/L, CSA, TUV, and VDE specifications
- Input Voltages: 90-130 Vac, or 200-240 Vac, at 47-63 Hz
- 5-V Power Supply Current: 8 A maximum
- ±12-V Power Supply Current: 400 mA maximum
- Physical Dimensions: 215 mm ´ 326 mm ´ 100 mm
- Limit Switch Types: Opto-interrupter or contact-type switches (normally open)
- Operating Temperature: +10oC to +40oC.
- Storage Temperature: -40oC to +70oC