Spirent TestCenter MX2-1G-S8 mX2 10/1GbE SFP+ 8-ports Test Module
The Spirent TestCenter mX2 40GbE/10GbE and MX2-1G-S8 mX2 10/1GbE SFP+ 8-ports 10GbE/1GbE test module architecture combines Spirent Cloud Core with high performing multi-core CPUs to intelligently distribute processing resources across ports.
MX2-1G-S8 mX2 10/1GbE SFP+ 8-ports Test Module enables superior scale testing involving multiple protocols running simultaneously on the same port-perfect for testing converged devices such as PE routers and mobile gateways. By combining Cloud Core processing and the deep real-time analysis that Spirent TestCenter is known for, the mX2 delivers enhanced realism with scale and performance.
The Spirent mX2 module is available in several port count and speed variations to match your test needs and budget. For dual speed 40GbE versions each of the 40G ports can be configured as 4x10GbE for a maximum density of twelve 10GbE ports per slot. Dual speed modules are also available for 10GbE/1GbE operation from a single port.
- MX2-1G-S8 High Density Core Routers—Tests the throughput, control plane scale, and route capacity of next-gen high density core routers
- Mobile Gateways—Validates IP throughput and Any G mobility with millions of subscribers per port, linerate data with minimum sized packets and detailed per mobile statistics
- Cloud Infrastructure & Applications—Ensures security devices, IDS/IPS, load balancers and applications meet their performance, availability, security and scale requirements
- High Scale Edge & Aggregation Routers—Test convergence, reliability and scalability of complex, multi-protocol topologies with unprecedented scale and realism
- Line rate traffic with multi-protocol realism for stress testing the most complex converged IP systems such as service provider MPLS networks and cloud-scale data centers.
- Emulate “a city in a box” — Spirent Cloud Core CPU and FPGA-based Layer 2-3 architectures are combined to provide the highest density Layer 2-7 test module in its class
- 8-port version to meet your density and performance needs
- SFP connector form-factor supports optical and BASE-T connectivity
- High-performance with low overall total cost of ownership compared to other test modules in its class
- Spirent TestCenter’s industry-leading Layer 2–3 feature set
- mX2 modules support Spirent TestCenter’s deep analysis system
There are no reviews yet.